7/30/2013

The Best Firework Festival in Japan

Nagaoka City of Nigata is famous for their annual firework festival held in August. Just 1 word I can say, AWESOME !!. 

The best of the best fireworks I've ever seen in my life. I can't describe how awesome it is by writing. It's definitely a must-see event.

I actually went there last year and this years' event will be held this weekend. If you can’t physically make it, check their internet live show at http://nagaoka-ust.com/English
I believe it'll be still good.

By the way, Fireworks in Japanese is “Hana-bi”  The direct translation becomes “Fire Flowers”. I think fire flowers sound more romantic and beautiful, don't they?

FYI:


Before the party @ downtown Nagaoka. 

Ready to go

People and the moon are ready to rock, too.

Here we go!













Unfortunately my camera wasn't good enough to catch these beautiful works.  
Sigh...



No comments:

Post a Comment