6/14/2013

1st Kitakata Ramen

As I posted before (see; The Capital of Ramen , Kitakata City), Kitakata City is famous for their distinctive ramen. Many tourists visit the town just to taste a bowl of ramen from all over the nation. You sometimes have to wait on a looong line for more than an hour before satisfying your appetite. That’s what I hate to do and why I’ve never tried any of their ramen recipes.

But finally, I had one. That was my 1st time in my life, as I saw a steam locomotive. How did it taste?  It was good, but staying on a long line wouldn’t be worth to me, if a ramen shop was crowded. If you want to try anyway, it’ll be definitely worthwhile to do.

FYI:



I dropped in @ this ramen restaurant, called Namae.
One of good local recommendations. 

This is what I got.
Homemade thick noodle was so nice.

Inside of the shop

Inside of the shop.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment