5/30/2013

This is where I live now.


Most of the readers of this page might not have clear ideas about Japanese geography and administrative system (btw, that sucks).  I’m giving you the basic information of them. Hope it will help you know what the country is like.
Please refer to the below.

  • Japan Geography


  • Administrative District


And, the city I live is Yonezawa City in Yamagata prefecture which is located in the northern part of Japan’s main island.

  • Yamagata Prefecture


  • Yonezawa City


I’ve been living in this area for a stint since April of 2012.  Everything, such as people attitude, culture, food, climate, accent/dialect,,, is quite different than Tokyo. I feel like I’ve moved to a foreign country. 

Downtown Yonezawa

Downtown Yonezawa

Downtown Yonezawa

Downtown Yamagata  (capital city of the prefecture)


No comments:

Post a Comment