5/30/2012

Mystical Lake in Fukushima


Lake Hibara was formed by the eruption of Mt. Bandai on July 15, 1888.  It's a very beautiful, quiet, and mystical lake. The bets thing in the area is that it's not so commercialized. Very mellow and relaxed retreat.


A triangle shape mt in the middle of pic. is Bandai, I believe.

Very quiet.

Very beautiful 

Small boat hse.

Nobody. I saw only a few people on my way.

But only trees and birds.

Maybe some bears, monkeys, deer,,, like those.

Lake Hibara

From a bridge. 

The view is like this.
Look so mystical to me. 

Green in mt and on the lake. 

Lake shore highway. 

Very peaceful. 

Very peaceful

I'm 80% sure this mt is Bandai. 

Wild white arum.

Lake view from a hill.

A highway to a next destination.

I visited a neighbor town.


1 comment: